Any Function Which is possible in Squarespace I will fix.
https://www.fiverr.com/jishaansinghal Looking for a Pro Squarespace Expert? You came to the right place :) Are you worried about the Plugin or extension of your website which not possible as default? Don't Worry!! Any Function Which is possible in Squarespace I will fix. I strive to give you exactly what you are looking for. MONEY BACK GUARANTEED Popular Installation Plugins on Squarespace: -Parallax 7.0/7.1 -Preloader -Image comparison color slider -Typed js -Tilt js -paralux.js -3D Cube Effect swiper -3d overflow -3D-Tilted-Scroll -Boomjs plugin blust img -Cloud9 carousel 3d -Count down/up -Lightbox -Owl carousel -Parallax swiper -Thumbs Gallery swiper -Wow js plugins -Image-map -Bxslider -Animater radial circle progress bar And Lot of More And if the plugin isn't enough... Then I'm here to add additional tweaks and customization through HTML, CSS, and jQuery to personalize and add that little bit extra! I will provide you support in the future - Finally, I will gi...
Comments
Post a Comment